Merthyr Tydfil Leisure Centre opened its doors to the public in October 2008.
Conveniently located within the Merthyr Tydfil Leisure Village, the centre offers a wide range of facilities and activities suitable for all ages and abilities.
Our centre boasts:
HEALTH & FITNESS SUITES
- A 64 station Fitness Suite with a mixture of cardio-vascular and weights equipment
- Separate Fitness Studio for smaller group sessions and personal training
- Separate Free-weights room
- Over 70 centre-run classes each week
- Health Suite, including Steam Room, Sauna and Relaxation area
- 8 Badminton Court Main Hall
- 3 Glass-backed Squash Courts
- Dance Studio
- 25m x 13m , 6 lane, Competition size rectangular deck level pool
- 13m x 9m Learner pool
- 13 x 9m Free form leisure pool with flume and water features
- Electronic scoreboard and spectator gallery
Our Main Hall has the capacity for various activities, such as Badminton, Football, Basketball, Tennis and much, much more...
FOOD & DRINK
- Cafe area serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Coffee Shop area serving fresh Segafredo coffee
Excellent event facilities available - see our events section for further details
Merthyr Tydfil Leisure Centre's opening hours are as follows:
For further information please contact: