Swimming is a sport that is accessible to all and it is never too late to learn!
Swimming is the nation's second largest participation activity (after walking) and is an excellent way to meet new people and get fit at the same time.
- People can learn to swim at any time - you can become fitter through swimming at any time in your life
- Swimming is great fun!
- You don't have to be an expert
- Swimming is a great social sport
- The ability to swim will enable you to participate in many other sports and activities, such as kayaking, surfing, aqua aerobics and water polo
- Swimming is ideally placed to help with obesity, osteoarthritis and cardiovascular disease
See our swimming timetable for information on adult lesson times:
Aberfan Pool Timetable